Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butch's Predictions...

Options
  • 08-02-2000 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Ure predictions make interesting reading and i'm in college at the mo, bored, so hurry up with week 3s. Reet. good lad. And i wanna c a damn review of last weeks too, so stop slacking!! tongue.gif
    [ps]SeaN (wheres me bleedin fada, bloody keyboard settings)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Noggie couldn't predict his way out of a paper bag, that much has been proved thus far smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

We know, thats what makes it good to read smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

lol

[BiO]Lucutus

wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

I agree love reading your little reviews Nog. Keep it up its a good laugh.

Heres my predictions. Some very interesting games happening this comming Sunday. Very good indeed.

DF Vs H
    As ButcherOfNog said in game against 7. "Hold on I'm greasing up my ass for a good raping" I suggest clan Hurlan do this also. In my opinion DF are now the team to beat in this league.

DK Vs DZR
    This will be a good game and a close one too. Spoonman is in my opinion the best HPB in the league and if his LPB's do there job this week I think they can pull off the victory. There may be a twist to this though with DK's new signing "JIMBOB" now elegable to play for them this week. Jimbob was an excellent Q1 player as I'm sure Koopa and ser will tell you. Will be very close. But I think DK will win by a nose.

HIV V PS
    In this one I can't really comment because I may be a little biased but if PS perform on the day this could be an easy win. But you can never tell. The HIV boy proved they had it in Q2, maybe they will surprise a few people. Best of luck lads. PS to win.

KCD V 7
    I think KCD should be hoping for a no show here. The 7 guys will be almost impossible to beat on this level. This level being the favorite of alot of there players. KCD have the players with Robbo and Jaden but they don't have the team awareness at the moment. Easy win for 7.

CM V IR
    Well CM have been having alot of trouble with Limerick lines going down but if they can get there team together they should pull off the victory with out much problem. Best of luck to IR. Pray they can't field a team smile.gif. CM to win.

PS V 7
    Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:p
    Hmmm,
    This a big one and could decide who wins group 2. In my opinion both of these teams will probably go through out of this group.
    Sticking my neck out a bit here but if everthing works out for PS on the day. Crossing fingers. I predict PS win by over 50 frags smile.gif. Rarrrrr. Easy!!! smile.gif

Good luck to all team playing this weekend. Cya then.

Jedi [Rarrrrrrr}

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Eh Jed? Ure just copying my predictions smile.gif. Get an opinion of your own sunglasses.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

and why would you want to predict your way out of a paper bag? smile.gif

hmm, I think a fold is about to form near that vinegar stain at the bottom, I'd better make my move..

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

hehe , lucky IR smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Luck has nothing to do with it.Although cutting the phonelines in UL might.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

well CM are no longer in it Greenhell
    so you have the points smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Awww thats a shame could have used the game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement