Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keane Moving? (again)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I doubt it very much. With Kanoute set to go to Tunisia, we'd be mad to take the offer. Though I did hear he got some abuse after our last home match, he may not fancy six more months of that shi*e.

Anyway, £6 million is far too low.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I doubt they would let him go,if they want to stay up

I would'nt think he would want to move club again

Did'nt he say recently he was happy at Spur's and did'nt want to leave

The only reason they would sell him would be for financial needs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

spurs would want to be mental to sell him,and Keane would want to be mental to leave. Birmingham might be having a good season so far, but I cant see them keeping up this form...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

i can see keane being the kinda player whol change club every 2 years and never live up to his potential unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

I doubt it's true to be honest. David Gold (Birmingham Chairman) came out last week and told fans not to expect major signings like they did last January when they signed Dugarry, Upson and Clapham. So signing Keane would be a contradiction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭bugler

Originally posted by Tellox
    spurs would want to be mental to sell him,and Keane would want to be mental to leave. Birmingham might be having a good season so far, but I cant see them keeping up this form...

Tottenham aren't really setting the premiership on fire though, are they? Give it another few months and maybe Keane wouldn't be so mad for going to Birmingham, seeing as the alternative is life back in the Nationwide. Should it come to that I'm sure a few other clubs would be sniffing about mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Keane is a true red devil and any speculation over him moving is rubbish. He is staying with us where he could win something at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Wrong Keane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

hows about Saha to ManU and Keane to Fulham ?

Originally posted by shabbyroad
    hows about Saha to ManU and Keane to Fulham ?

Noooo waaaay! We will buy Saha instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by sci0x
    Keane is a true red devil and any speculation over him moving is rubbish. He is staying with us where he could win something at least.

YEEAH ROYEEE IS GOING NOWEEREE!!!!!!!1 :rolleyes:

Originally posted by PiE
    Wrong Keane.

ohh jesus sorry bout that. I didnt think you were talking about that eejit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

except to celtic in afew years.

Originally posted by Big Ears

When he is so old he can hardly walk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Of course no Irish players career is complete without a spell at Celtic.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by sci0x
    ohh jesus sorry bout that. I didnt think you were talking about that eejit.
    Robbie Keane is an eejit?

Advertisement