Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2.1 speaker setup or 5.1 speaker setup?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I've an NF7-S 2.0 as well. I haven't compared the sound to what I'd get from the likes of an Audigy, but the onboard nvidia soundstorm sure beats any onboard sound I've ever had before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,649 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by COL_LOKI
    Ohh yea and ive started ripping some of my cd's again.....

Same here when I got the audigy2 + 6700 in my previous major upgrade a year ago :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Ye i have decided to go for creative inspire 6700 and the audigy 2 sound card all for 180 Euro from Elara. There bulk goods which is why they are so cheap.

Ill bring my creative inspire 5.1 5100 which i bought from Peats back because there broken. They better change them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,649 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by Ronaldo7
    Ye i have decided to go for creative inspire 6700 and the audigy 2 sound card all for 180 Euro from Elara.

Indeed they are - incredible price :)

Advertisement