Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

30 Days Of Night!

• 03-01-2004 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Saw this on imdb.com and it turns out that Sam Raimi has bought the rights, and himself and Rob Tapert are producing it. No director or cast yet, but Steve Niles, who wrote the original comic book, is doing the screenplay for the film.

The Graphic Novel came very highly reconmended to me, but I didn't get around buying it yet, as the cost was quite extortionate. But now I'll have no excuses if I've not read it before the film comes out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Yer he apperantly bounght the rights after only readin the first few issues! But how knows if that is true.
    Also read the follow up Dark Days which is good too, abd there is a third part comin soon called Return to barrow.

The comic is very good. There was an article on the film in Total Film about six months ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I dont know the comic, but are there any possiable roles for Bruce Cambel in there me wonders?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Dunno...its not really a funny horror kind of comic. Its down and nasty horror. Its excellent, its just not Bruce Campbell. Actually, if Ben Affleck was still cool (Before Pearl Harbour and Jenjamin, after Dogma.) he would have been perfect for Eben. How the hell is that pronounced by the way? is it E-ben or Eeeb-en?

Advertisement