Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great Link!

• 16-01-2001 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

This may have been posted before but who cares?

www.TheSpark.com
    It has loads of funny stuff, including some test ie:the slut test, the pregenency test, the death test(tells u how long ull live and what ull most prolly die from), the IQ test(really long,i got to question 350 and lost interest), the UN-intelligence test(durrrh) and many more. smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

the spark is a bit old but still good if ya haven't seen it but it gets boring real quick.
    Try HyperMind, its got cool downloads aswell as lots of other stuff. Have a look in the naughy section where they got brillant joke programs to **** off your friends.

Thats all,
    biggrin.gifGideon2000 biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Hey Kento I presume you realise that the purpose of the intelligence test is to see how long you'll keep answering before you realise they're taking the **** out of you. There is no end to that test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gideon2000:
    Try HyperMind</font>

Yah been there before, great site, check out their links and their pics. Also id recommed, that ye d/l Robotdancer, great when ur bored and want to make him dance to ur mp3s.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jeff_Lebowski:
    Hey Kento I presume you realise that the purpose of the intelligence test is to see how long you'll keep answering before you realise they're taking the **** out of you. There is no end to that test.</font>

Yah i know, the stupidest guy ever answered about 122000 questions, fuppin eejit. They do calculate ur score though. The average is 108 or somethin, me got 130(yet i still cant do math)
    Dont forget to do the death test tho its funny. biggrin.gif

"M33, M33P"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

"Yah i know, the stupidest guy ever answered about 122000 questions"

I don't honestly think he was stupid, just wanted to have his name there. God knows i thought bout doing it, but i don't got that much spare time on my hands.
    Im gonna go get that Robot now!!! Yessssss.
    One of the freakest sites ever. This probally should be concidered 18's! So just be warned. Still looks pretty cool.

gideon2000.jpg

Advertisement