Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fell in love with a bitch

Options
  • 03-01-2004 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Heard this song on one of those $hitty irish stations and they actually said it was good... stupid f uckers

One of the worst examples of taking a brilliant song and ripping the ar$e out of it. I hope she meets a certain jack white up a dark alley and he gives her a jason stollsteimer special.

Her name is Joss stone and the song is called Fell in love with a (boy).

ach....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Sounds like one of those "Lord give me strength" situations.....:)
    xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Originally posted by acquiescefc
    I hope she meets a certain jack white up a dark alley and he gives her a jason stollsteimer special.
    Meow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

Originally posted by acquiescefc
    Joss stone
    Oh yeah I heard about her. She's only 16 or something.
    Very cheeky of her to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Beeatch.
    I haven't even heard it to be honest, or heard of her for that matter. I'm just bored....
    xxx me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Mellowed out a bit now.

go to amazon.com (its not my site) and search for the tart and you can hear a sample of the god awfulness.

Will make you avoid it for life, and love the Stripes, which isnt hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭mydarkstar

it took you that long to calm down about it?:eek: ? Heheh, but yeah it is pretty bad.
    Had a listen to it off Kazaa....... what was she thinking!:p :p

Advertisement