Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a good DVD burner+price for me to get?

• 03-01-2004 9:44pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well, I've heard the Pioneer 106 is a good brand and it's on sale at Dabs Direct here for 85 sterling. So throw in P+P and that's roughly 150/160 euro.

Is this well worth getting? I wants me a burner. CDs don't hold enough data...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Komplett have an MSI DVD+R & DVD-R burner for €121 ....... it looks very impressive to me TBH. Only 3 left at the min........ burns cd's at 24x (nec drives and alot of dvd burners do it at 16x).

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Definetly concidering its a pioneer 106 (rebranded) ....... is definetly worth the money. Such a good drive.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Any idea for sure if it's a Pioneer 106? And will all the hacks work for it, if it is? Looks great and there's an Aldi near me on Parnell Street :D

Advertisement