Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other Q3 maps pleez!

Options
  • 12-02-2000 7:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

What's up with the q3 IGN server only circling 3-4 maps (bloody 2 of them are bfg ones). There are other maps like dm5,dm10,dm11,tourney2,4,dm13,dm16 and dm17 that are great fun and reqiure great skill to play. So lets have it on on those maps eh?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I've seen some cool modified maps that MindPhuck pointed me to and I was well impressed with them. They basically dont change the level itself, rather removing certin weapons(BFG) and adding a more skillful weapon ala RailGun or Shaft. Maybe MindPhuck could post the url for them.

Jimmy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Definately, on certain levels (ie the bfg levels) all everyone does it make a mad dash for BFG, makes everything kinda boring...either ure turning every corner to find ure seelf dead from bfg spray, or u are just runnin around with it not even having to aim cos u know some of it will kill ure targets..put those altered maps up on the servers..it will make things much more interesting...as well as enjoyable for newbies who arent going to die every 2 seconds

www.csn.ul.ie/~osiris

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Just to let ye know, nothing is needed on the client side to make these changes to the maps.

Jimmy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yah.. There at - www.abuse.com

Great maps!!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Bye bye BFG.
    Thank God I've ordered isdn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

if you cant play with the weapons provided, stay away from the game.....
    nothing wrong with being a bfg llama anyway...id rather kill you with the bfg than have you kill me.
    bloody simple really.
    sure, everyone wants to kill someone with a rail, but at the end of the day, highest score wins. now if only you could get ultra kills and mmmmonsta kills in q3a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 The Xerox Man

Who says I can't play with the weapons provided WWM. I was only saying that there are OTHER maps in Q3 that are fun and require great skill (aswell as bfg skills!) to play, and it would be nice to get together for those maps aswell.

Advertisement