Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would y'all like this ... ??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Come to think of it Slosh, PLEASE put up a ca server, keep these gimps off of our servers. That would be better.

Death, your a fukkin twat.

Insert token p0rn for Death to jack off to --> http://www.geek-sex.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

dev not to start anything but what falsehood is that? oh and i f u mean the influential ppl well err what can i say?
    My comments were in response to yours only because u were last one on topic and u are basically the driving force behind ca(imho)
    im not makin a stab at u.

<when you can form a coherent argument like an adult I'll debate.>

did u basically just skip over my points if u read my post ull see im not all for a ca server but im not damned aginst it.
    As im sed if it atrracts new players its good.
    but the existing players (war ffa players) just dont see the point in a ca server , and maybe they should as the leds be4 me sed ca is fun and a quick game.
    Put one up let those go to it who want to( u might even see me there )
    Dev not to get agro n all that
    but if u read my next post ud see theres no point arguin anyway as slosh is going ahead anyway.

Daddy or Chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

wan d
    sunglasses.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

ahh zero i never knew u cared got any other good links? man oh man u must pass them on.

fairy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I just have to say at this point that this topic has being one of the most enjoyable topics i've read in a long time.
    DeV sparks up the converstaion just like he did our love affiar.

My own opinion on the matter is if people want Q3 CA, let them. Its thier choice. We do live in a Semi free country afterall. But like what some people already said, it could destroy the clan scene here again bacause, lets face it, CA is fun unlike the seriousness of these so called Wars you people have been having. I for one simply play Q3 for deathmatch - I'm not into any of this Clan stuff for a game that won't be played in a years time.

Anyway - spamming helps you to relax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Death,
    we're talkin about q3, you don't play it, so your input here doesn't stand for jack-sh!t.
    Now be a good little nerd and take your legion of spamming geeks back to your little treehouse in DM3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

he does/did play q3 actualy
    You werent to bad wither d
    sunglasses.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Lookin at Slosh's original post, I have to say, sure Sloshy, Fire ahead and put up
    those CA servers. Its funny the amount of people on this tread who dont even play
    q3 and all of a sudden are experts.

In fairness, people enjoy CA as a game. Who the hell am we to stop peoples fun?
    Like, one man's cup of tea, is another mans poison and all that.

It reminds me of Team Fortress. Some people dont like Death Match games
    and will move off and play Team Fortress or CA. CTF could even be considered
    the same since their all mods of the origonal 'pure' game. Their what we
    call 'Variations!'

IMHO, CA does wreck some of your Team/DM skills, but its not evil or soul destroying.
    Ive spent many a happy night CA'ing. And yes, there is alot of muppets on CA, but
    It doesnt bother me, cos mostly Im on the War or Duel servers, so they'll never pish
    me off enough to make me wanna give a sh1t. You stick to your game, I'll stick to
    mine.

Having said that, I would like to point out that CA did NOT kill off the team scene, It
    sure didnt help, but it wasnt the cause of it. In most it was peoples lack of interest
    in wars and the aggressive/competitive nature of the whole game which led players to
    CA and other games. Why?. because they wanted to have fun. At the moment q3 Team
    matches are fun and hopefully they will stay that way for a long while yet.

The only suggestion I could possibly make is in favour of putting up a CA server for a
    week and taking down the FFA server to make life a little easier on the overheads of
    bandwidth and memory on a server. To my knowledge, there isnt sufficient resources for
    all mods, so pick your favourites. Oh and btw, if its a CA server, use the ID maps, not
    the same DM3 Converted map over and over. That would really be silly!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i have to say CA was the only thing i played in QW and i would play it if it was in q3.
    purely as there is no point in me playing deathmatch coz ppl are already so far ahead of me.
    id play CA coz its a laugh, you get loads of weapons and you can just run about an blow ppl up.
    most of the 'dedicated' q3a war players would prolly feel outta place on a UT dm server and i would kick them about and then maybe they might enjoy a CA style game of UT just for fun and relaxation.
    anyway, its just another server. as long as the war server is not taken down then whats the problem?
    you cant put forward a point that a CA server would ruin wars or team play just coz you dont play it. thats rediculous. its like saying you cant drink red wine during a meal of chicken coz i would ruin the taste. if ppl want to drink red wine let them. (red wine is disgusting with chicken by the way)

put up a ca server. sure yis can warm up by kicking muppets about before an important war cant you?

Advertisement