Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you could make a horror film

• 04-01-2004 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

If you could make a horror film and were sent packing with a budget, crew and access to the necessary cast and locations , basically everything but a plot
    What would it be about?

Mine'd be about
    THE EVIL MUCKER UNDEAD

These guys would produce this ultra high concentrate poteen and when drank would labotomise the victim and make them crave for fast food and the soft flesh of the living
    Id have the FCA cast as sandbags and me and another social deviants on the rampage vs the hordes of undead GAA men

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

It would be something unique....

We'd have some dumb teenagers at a costume party and a killer in disguise... He will kill them all one by one except for the main character who happens to be played by a known actress.. He will chase her up the stairs and will nearly kill her but she will stab him quickly.. but not before he tells her she is his 2nd cousin...

What?? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

what an inovative idea here have a star

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Lots of zombies, lots of automatic weapons, lots of blood packs.

That is all. :)

Oh and a crazy guy who goes over the edge, you gotta have one of those.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Title says it all.

The return of the mutant zombie flesh-eating ninja chickens from Mars.

i love it i love it if only i was Ed wood to make this masterpiece

• Advertisement

Bah everybody knows mutant chickens come from Venus.

Three words : Radioactive Samurais Pluto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Lesbian Vampires from Hell! Starring Julie Strain and Liz Hurley mmmmm sounds good. No plot, who needs one?

Mike.

There's never a need for a plot when there are lesbian vampires involved.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Originally posted by mike65
    Lesbian Vampires from Hell! Starring Julie Strain and Liz Hurley mmmmm sounds good. No plot, who needs one?

Mike.
    Thats a good plan - nearly as good as Plan 9 from outer space.

I reckon you'd need some unknown eastern european / indian women to give it a bit of autnenticity. The actresses would be cheaper than real stars and would be selected for their eh em talents..

Originally posted by Creature
    Bah everybody knows mutant chickens come from Venus.

Small 6K _thumb214.jpg
    Staring- Zappo the dog :)
    Medium size 73K http://www.mameworld.net/retroview/scans/games/attack_of_mutant_zombie_spec.jpg
    Large 341KB http://tzxvault.retrogames.com/Spectrum/Images/AttackOfTheMutantZombieFleshEatingChickensFromMarsAdvert.jpg

• Advertisement

So I see the mutant zombie chickens from Venus got to you too. Its all part of their insidious plot to convice people they're from Mars rather than Venus.

i have a confession i am actually a zombie mutant chicken

Advertisement