Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby's New year resolutions.

• 04-01-2004 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Resolutions for rugby!

I agree with some of them, the Pacific Island need help alright, maybe the three unions, Fiji, Samoa, and Tonga could combine to make one team since money is a problem for each union and their club structure would probably need to be revamped and try to compete in the super 12's. But this approach could make its own set of problems with a power struggle with each union!

Refereeing consistency is a big thing. I wasn't aware of the scrummaging laws in the southern hemisphere! This diffinetly need to be sorted.

The World Cup structure need to be revamped. The cricket scores being put up on the smaller nations does no one any good.

Thats my 2 cent worth. These things can be talked about till we're blue in the face. The powers the be need to get cracking and get these things sorted!!

Advertisement