Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BUFFY LAN - next saturday the 20th January in RATHMINES-- QUAKE3 + UNREAL + CS + TF

• 13-01-2001 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

Saturday the 20th there will be a BUFFYLAN in NETHOUSE RATHMINES from 10pm until 8am :-)

PRICE: £15 (IF ENUFF PPL BOOK IN ADVANCE)
    TIME: 10PM UNTIL 8AM
    VENUE: NETHOUSE RATHMINES

ALL WELCOME

There will be a competition, SERIOUSLY... the Competiton is to CREATE THE BEST GRAPHIC OF BUFFY WITH A CUCUMBER !!!!!!

The winner will get a night out with Buffy. and some free beer :-) Yes Buffy the vampire slayer, and FREE BEER

There will be Free beer on the night (if enough ppl (25 ppl) book in advance). Yes the ultimate q3/unreal/tf/ctf/cs player gets a night out with Buffy.

so if ur not in u cant win, so please everyone sign up for the fist BUFFYLAN every

AND if....... enough QUAKE 3 AND UNREAL players turn up we will for once and for all SOLVE the AGE OLD PROBLEM of who and which is better,

so come on down THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!!

PRICE: £15 (IF ENUFF PPL BOOK IN ADVANCE)
    TIME: 10PM UNTIL 8AM
    VENUE: NETHOUSE RATHMINES

ALL WELCOME..............

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Sign myself and Kastro up
    chances of us going are 70%+ just hvae to find out info with work etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 [Neil0r]

Oj - m8 you are always more than welcome to come to our games nites.
    That said be under no illusion - You wont be consuming any alcohol on the premises.

N

nethousegames

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I'd consider it if Buffy was going to be there, for some more dodgy goings on in the phone boxes again, a la Monty LAN 3 wink.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

yeah I know shad ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, Monty lan 3 will I ever forget it. Ah yes, that was a classic.

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I'll probably pop up if there's a free comp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 airk

Well, I'll might just swing by as well. And as i have a fellow quaker from Sweden visiting that weekend it might just be the thing to do.

I'll talk to him and see what his feelings might be on the subject. wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Scratch that, I'll be working that night biggrin.gif

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

hehe

another one of me mates are going
    that'll be 3 comps to reserve for us ...
    thanks wyvvy wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

no problem OJ, i am now working in ranelagh tomorrow so SICO will sort ya out here in rathmines ok m8 :-)

Im Going to Thrash you to within an Inch of your Life.....................
    AND THEN TAKE THAT INCH!!!!

Advertisement