Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going back to college

• 05-01-2004 1:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else hate going back to college?

Back to college in the morning, does anyone else hate going back. i'm in my final year and only have a few months left but ever since first year i've always hated going back to start a new year or semester. i like the people and some of the course but i hate all the associated work and the lab work. I know i'll be fine when i get back into it but the thoughts of it now get me down.

data

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Better suited to College Play I'd say.... nothing to do with actualy college work TBH.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

apologies feel free to move

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

ya back to college today aswell..Fuking brilliant crack altogether, especially if your facing into two weeks of exams that your supposed to study for over christmas. Oh the joys of going to u.l.

Advertisement