Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System tray query

Options
  • 05-01-2004 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Something which has irritated me for some time now... an old winamp plugin (came with one version of the prog) which puts buttons down in the system tray. There are other plugins out there that do the same thing but none that look as eligant as the originals.
    Getting to the point, the plugin still works but XP messes up the order in which they appear - basically they're backwards, so instead of (prev)(play/pause)(stop)(.... they're the other way around which is very counter-intuitive... I suspected it to do with the 'hide unusued systray icons' feature but I've turned that off but they still remain backwards...

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Winamp 5 comes with this stuff inbuilt it's on by default I think......

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Virus_Inc

I am aware of them but it still doesn't change that XP displays them in the reverse order...

Advertisement