Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quakeworld servers

Options
  • 20-02-2000 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

I know u're gettin a new ca server for the ICAL, but could u use one of u're better machines, cause i've just been on the barryworld ca server with a 28k connect and i thought i was playin on a lan. It is much faster than our current server.

The address is elvis.barrysworld.com:27531 so who ever is running the servers can see the difference for themselves , and hopefully make some improvements, cause i don't like playin against those english muppets, no offence smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Vincent (edited 20-02-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

GT had a praccie there and the lag was unnatural,we could almost run past our rockets. sad.gif

Nex sunglasses.gif

http://homepage.eircom.net/~clangt/

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

I want, I want, I want, I want, I want... Are u paying ?? Otherwise shut up...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

U tell 'em Sloshers sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

This was a serious post, and u've just turned it into a utter mockery of my goodself smile.gif

Sloshers why don't u take down one of those Q3 servers sure no-one plays that, like even to compare the graphics of Q3 to quakeworld is ridiclous, there is noting more beautiful than gibbing Steven with a 320x200 resolution, and a fps of 20 smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

I might be willing to pay a small subscription if it meant I got a special private connection to the server giving me a ping of 10 smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

im involved in a venture which allows one to play with a ping of less than 40 on international servers.

its called loopbacks r us and the price of this service is an incredible IR£16 per month.

Play with a super l33t ping while your hpb friends weep at the sight of their 500+ pings.

we only accept cash.
    payment must be made at least 3 years in advance.

Advertisement