Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard disk duplication service required

• 05-01-2004 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

I need some Hard disk drives to be duplicated - if anyone out there in the Dublin/Wicklow area can provide such a service, please reply to this post.

Also, if any techie people out there are any good at repairing pc's (touch screen based pc's - all on one motherboard), please reply.

Thanks

Cirymarr

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

I do alot of PC repairs on PC & Laptops, just wondering what type of problems your having with the tablet PC's.

Also what operating systems are on the hdds or is it just files.

Thanks joePC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Hi Cirymarr,

I can offer you HDD duplication, replication and clustering services

PM or email me...

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

What OS do you have on the hard disks you want to duplicate?
    I'll be able to clone them if they are Windows 95/98 (provided I haven't misplaced the necessary software) I used to have a job where I had to do this quite a bit. I'd have to investigate whether I could do this with other OS's (I'd probably have to invest in new software).
    Can make exact copies of the os's and system files and everything.
    I'm based in the Killiney/Ballybrack area.

Advertisement