Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Legend Of Mir

• 05-01-2004 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Anyone here play this game?

Been playing it on and off since I started in Beta!

Over the last 6-9 months things have changed greatly with many new patches being released, the most recent one was released just before Christmas. Nice present :)

The GM are really helpful on the forums and the Staff have actually begun to care about the game!

Contract negisotions have begun again for the rights but there aint going to be a problem, GameNetwork will continue to run the Euro Servers!

Many more areas have been added as well as the mobs that go with it. Bonus Stones, Belts, Shoes, added slot (for the taoist) and more have been added.

This game is well worth a look. Yes the game hasnt got the most amazing graphics or best gameplay but this game is mostly based around the people you meet and the friends you will make in the Guilds. It has an advanced Chat system as well as the usual quests etc.

So anyone here actually play?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

i used to play a lot but with the release/hacking
    of the server files i now play on Devilsoul and Ragezone servers
    events are better items are better there is no drop stealing or pking for drops and if you drop a rare the person who picks it it will return it to you

the people on these privite servers are way better then euro mir

there is no lvl cap and there are items on Devilsoul for players over lvl 45

all in all i dont think i could ever go back to euro mir

yes the game is good put if you had the choice of a half decent server that you had to pay monthy for or a good high lvl server with no lag pk drop steeling and the chance to lvl over 50

will i leave the choice up to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Smeg

Private Servers......hate them they ruin the good game that LOM is.

Thx for the info. I shall be informing LOM Staff about the existance of these private servers :) Hopefully they will find them and close them down :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

it will not make muck difference at the moment there are 200+ private server and they are only the ones i know of

Due to the fact the the server files where find on a PUBLIC ftp wemade can only ask people to stop running these server

and i cant believe you are going to run to the staff and tell them something they have known about since pritate server where started

anyway some of the LOM staff have played on these servers

eg Duckbill and Hober

all i am saying is you a paying for a game witch if you look around you can play for free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

1 word

BAH

I had the server files the first day anyone got them... was one of the first ppl 2 set up a server publicy. I am also one of the onley person who is brining in new items to the game...*cough* www.toxick.com/weapon/ *cough* Euro Mir/we Made tryed to shut down alot of server...but they cant as it will cost them 2 much for 1-4 ppl returning to mir and also time. so they decided to flush us out with new patches and leave us the privite mir V1.4 files down the drain. But yet we have made/disocved alot of stuff.. eg marrage system/pet renter/and now hair changes.

Now it is also intresting how ragezone is blocked on the Euro mir forum...this is another sign that Euro mir knows about them but yet they just seem to keep on going O_o .

www.lomcn.co.uk is now running for almost a year now and still was closed down 3 times...but 2 weeks later it comes back.

Now for telling the staff about mir...they already knwo about it..hell they tried to close down my server before. Now i would suggest anyone to play legend of mir...but play it free and dont pay 10 euro a month for crappy serive...not staff user interface and when you account gets hacked(will happen if u have a good level charector in it) they wont return it even if u have all nescery stuff!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Smeg

lol! I wouldnt go so far as to say, work of the devil, just probably ill informed :)

It has never occured to me to even try a priavte server or go look for one for that

matter. O your link doesnt work either. How many ppl actually would play on one of

these servers?

Over the last few months the GM team that Euro Mir now has is actually quite good

though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I played this game a lot through the beta days with a couple of mates.. when it went pay to play none of us bothered to continue.
    Due to all the trouble and crap hacks and flaws that this game has I wouldnt bother to play now either.
    tbh the graphics are bad and the servers are really buggy and laggy, this is what I've picked up from other people who've played the game on the newer servers, and with the numerous amount of mmorpg's out there now I would have to say that there is a lot better games to choose from.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

there would be around 40-100 people playing at one time on the servers...the link dosent wor kas they just needed 2 put down the forum to do a upgrade. Beta days were one of the best days of mir tho...not because the custom serive was good(because back then it was as **** as ever!) its because that hte game was new and free for everyone. It was laggy as it was being hosted on the same server as the game network hompage! >.< . but now lom staff been bringing new stuff in but...we still have other stuff... soon p server will get better as we will break down the source code and be able 2 re compile it with newer/better stuff. e.g new skills/item slots/weapons/double weapon;) and new npc commands.

The beta days were alos good as the game was new to us...we thought it was a massive world were we could explore all the time...but with the lak of updates/patches fewer and fewer people started to play mir and moved 2 p servers as they have new maps/items ect.

Advertisement