Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud

Options
  • 16-02-2000 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

John do u still have old quake demos online somewhere?
    id love to see Thresh - Entropy again and see could i beat him at this stage smile.gif
    Spanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I only have old Irish demos, no Thresh ones - soz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

I downloaded that demo from John Carmacks quake site a few months ago. I cant remember the addy tho. sry this is no help at all smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

ol...try this...not sure if it's the right one but might be.. http://shod.gamers.com/singledemo.asp?demoinq=533

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

John,

sorry I couldn't make it up the other day - I was kept in late each evening and I was plain wrecked.

Catch you again,

Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

NP Mark, I don't think I was here myself. Call in anytime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

It's on gamespot.com. t least, that's where I got it from. Don't have the addy and can't be bothered looking for it. GL, it's quite hard to find sunglasses.gif

Advertisement