Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RUSH in RIO

Options
  • 05-01-2004 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in the Legends who are RUSH?
    Just got the RUSH in RIO DVD and boy do these guys kick it!Not everybodys
    cup of tea but if your into them then this is the one!
    Love to find out more info on a possible gig in the general area(IE BIRMINGHAM!!!)
    or any other news!
    RUSH fans are few and far between in EIRE!!!
    laterzzzzzzzz
    j

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

As far as i know, a guy called Baggio here on the boards is a Rush FREAK (hey baggio :) ) , and so am i !!

I didnt get a chance to get the DVD yet, am totally broke.....Xmas extortion...soon hopefully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Yes THE Rush freak here!...yes they ARE diferent class,,, amazing musicians...I got the DVD a month ago from the states,,,and theCD that goes with it. They are doing a 30th anniversary tour this year...I THINK between may and september,,,I WILL go over to the UK,,,apparantly 10 european dates,,,my guess is 5 in the UK,,possibly 2 at the NEC and 3 at Wembley arena...and will it be good!?..you bet ya....can't wait.

rock on amigos...RUSH?/...their just pure class.......Baggio....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

check out play.com!!!
    in Galway RIR DVD 36E.
    Play.com £14.99 ie 19E
    Work it out!!!DUDE
    can't beat that!
    j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

HEY Baggio(DINO R ROBERTO)
    IF you hear of any dates in the uk,could you pass them on asap!!!
    They are the only band that I like that I have yet to see!!!
    I can't pass this up!!!!
    j

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Play.com £14.99 ie 19E

I'll be sure to check them out - cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

No prob lads,,,when I hearn the dates,,Ill pass em on straight away,,,now wouldn't you think those monkeys that run slane would grab these megastars for the big gig in the summer?!...ahh well...their loss...Baggio

Advertisement