Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Internet Cafe in Rathmines

Options
  • 18-02-2000 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

There is a new net cafe in Rathmines called Netscafe, they have a 256k leased line and, the owner is willing to open late to facilitate gamers, he will match the price of nethouse (Rathmines other Net cafe), for the same amount of time. Also he is willing to facilitate any Clan games there.
    The comps are Dell Lc500 with a Matrox Millenium Graphics Card.
    Anyone that's interested please reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

how many computers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

what games ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

What brand of coffee?

Play GLminesweeper! Lunacy Abounds!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I presume those graphics cards are Matrox G400's and not the old Matrox Mellenium as they dont have a snowballs chance in hell of playing Quake3 at an acceptable rate.

Jimmy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

hmm...any chance of a job? smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 MarVin

Lol...
    Matrox Milenium cards...
    gwan outa that...
    Stop messin'
    Wot do yis really have..

No but seriously tho
    How many slaves have yis got out the back
    making up the stone tablets...

And like @ these 'gaming nites' do u need to bring your own chisels?

If I woz any Cooler, I'd be GOD!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Do they have a website up yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Moving Target

Yeh I went in for a visit with all these questions in mind. They've got 25 machines, Quake, Tiberian Sun, apparantly the brand of coffee Deas fom Dundalk, same as in Cafe Mocca, and the network is nice, 100 mbits, the room is massive, used to be a bank. The Guvna' is very open to suggestions, being new in the biz', it's in a nice spot, near Tesco's, next to the Stella. As for jobs, they are taking C.V.'s.

The omnipetance hurts.!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

celerons 500s!!!!! ta ****! combined with matrox millenium makes a dog for q3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Astfigal

Everyone looking for answers read Moving Target's reply as my reply would just rehash what he's said already

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Astfigal

As regards gaming nights the owner is willing to stay open late and at a reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

Yeah great, but u cant play quake3

Advertisement