Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need dialup internet with freephone number (billed some other way except phonebill)

Options
  • 05-01-2004 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

I need a dialup ISP for dublin with a freephone number.

I am not asking for free internet, i am willing to pay by some other method eg. credit card but i do not want the calls billed onto the telephone bill because its not my line.

I looked at UTVIP but im unsure about it.
    I dont want any telephone services or other stuff they are offering.
    I simply want a number i can dialup internet and thats all.
    I dont want anyone coming out to the house installing anything

If anyone has a IOL No Limits account they are not using and can transfer it to me that would be brilliant. I will pay you for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Adrian

IOL anytime. need i say more?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

IOL Anytime still gets billed to you via a phone bill doesn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

iol anytime uses direct debit which i will be cancelling shortly because they are a shower of *****rs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

ah okies, thought they just added to your bill every month or so

• Registered Users Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by BoB_BoT
    ah okies, thought they just added to your bill every month or so
    It comes in on your phonebill (at least if you're on Esat for you phonecalls too it does).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

If the phone service is with esat it will be on the bill, otherwise it will not.

Advertisement