Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 3, Episode 1: The Xindi

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I must say I was rather impressed... I hadn't seen the last episode of the last series so it was cool to see that too.

The Klingon Bird of Prey looked small and not too dissimilar to the later ones but it looked a little too advanced. Shoudn't it look a little like the Romulan Bird of Prey, of that time? With a big painted Bird underneath? :p

I'm liking the look of the new series but... Has anyone ever heard of the Xindi? or the Delphic Expanse? I don't remember hearing of either ever before in Star Trek.

I like how the planet was blown up 120 years previously but it did leave me confused-which is good!

L4? Probably a military term for what they did. A quick google didn't help. Best ask a pilot or someone who knows planes very well.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Originally posted by halenger
    L4? Probably a military term for what they did.
    More likely an injoke referring to our own L4 poster. Yes it's a shout out to Boards!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

I have to say T'POLS boobies were worth waiting for

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

emm i was looking oveer this topic and trying to figure it out but it makes no sence. The romulan war cant take place after or during enterprise

for 2 reasons

1.A reference is made that the war was fought with old age nucular detanators (the romualn bird of prey in TOS had one of the dedantors left and used that to self destruct)

2.A Reference was made that the treay was done over subspace because they did not have viewscrenes at the time and enterprise does have them.

This is all very confusing, damm temperal cold war its probbley all the Krennims fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Enterprise has destroyed the time line

but they did have viewscreens BUT the rommys didnt use it
    old age nucular detanators

the first 2 seasions torps where only nukes the enterprise only got photons because it was off to save earth ...more than likely most earth ships will still have normal nukes for the war and might get photons halfway though the war

• Advertisement

Going back a bit.

The ror/kling allience was mentioned on screan, In a TOS episode.
    As i recall Kirk started pretending to be unstable and sent the enterprise to the netruel zone where 3D7`s surrounded it.
    They tured out to be romulans (Kirk knew this he was pretening to be unstable to try to steal a romulan cloaking device)

The romulans gave the klingons cloaking tech and the klingions gave them D7 plans and better warp technolagy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 slidersedge

313-ProvingGround
    312-ChosenRealm
    311-CarpenterStreet
    310-Similitude
    309-NorthStar
    308-Twilight
    307-TheShipment
    306-Exile
    305-Impulse
    304-Rajiin
    303-Extinction
    302-Anomoly
    301-TheXindi_BF

[deleted] please read the general boards rules
    data

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

welcome to boards slidersledge and specifically to the star trek forum, anywho due general boards rules we can't put links and stuff to general file sharing of illegal material more commonly know as warez

regards

data

It is actually a good policy but the main thing i like about this forum is the no adds crap that you get in other forums.

Some forums if you click on a thread or click post reply and you are rediricted to a add before you are allowed post.

Advertisement