Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Wrestling Channel

• 05-01-2004 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Will the wrestling channel be on NTL????

If not,F*ck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

no it wont.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Is this gonna mean that sky 1/ sky sports are more than likely not gonna cover wwe anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

sky will still show WWE, why wouldnt they raw and smackdown are still some of their top rated shows despite the fact that wwe is ina lull and the horrible timeslots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Nahh I just overthinking...I thought the possibility of introducing a wrestling channel might be to free up time slotts on both sky 1/sports

and then eventually they could make the wrestling channel an extra pay channel. which after thinking about it now is a disaster of an idea

ignore me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by Washout
    Nahh I just overthinking...I thought the possibility of introducing a wrestling channel might be to free up time slotts on both sky 1/sports

Because Sky Sports have something SOOOO much better than WWE to show at 1am in the morning! ;)

Nero

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

so if its not showing any WWE stuff, then how will it fill its time.

I know theres alot of other Federations, but because WWE own all the ECW and WCW stuff that means alot of classics are gone too!

Is it anything to do with Sky or is it run by a seperate company?

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

totally seperate from Sky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

Originally posted by flogen
    so if its not showing any WWE stuff, then how will it fill its time.

I know theres alot of other Federations, but because WWE own all the ECW and WCW stuff that means alot of classics are gone too!

Is it anything to do with Sky or is it run by a seperate company?

Flogen

hoh, tna, iww, classic wrestling, japanese wrestling (with japaneese comontry), mexican wrestling, czw(real hardcore), english wrestling, womens wrestling, a company jerry the king runs and many more. all coming on streem in march

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

I can't wait. Hope it goes well for everyone involved

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

Will this be on corus cable does any one know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

what number is that on Sky digi..or will that be confirmed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

hasnt been confirmed and friendly were the ones people were having trouble with
    btw friendly are showing wrestling every day at 8 oclock but their still fing up the broidcast yesterday they showed adds till half 8 and a blank screen till 9 so no wrestling

also you should be able to watch both twc and friendly with only a sky box (the chanels your left with when sky goes out)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

The day after Wrestlemania XX. Wow-wee :) Isa cant wait.

IMO the greatest thing about the wrestling channel is more Styles, Daniels, Storm and Loki. Finally, I dont have to move to Phillidelphia :)

PLUS... IWW are gonna get the exposure they need. That promotion went through some rough sh1t (that I wont get into, cos its not really my buisness) but IWW means so much to me. They did so much for so many, and the people involved did it at their expence.

Oh and most importantly... we get to see that dashingly handsome time keeper from the second show again and again and again... ;)

Hanza

Advertisement