Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedi's Challenges

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

like mellow out ppl
    if u want a diff lev dev why not set yer own one up. NO need to freak out
    chill relax do as u please.
    OK?

Oh ya ewj i wouldnt mind writing for chie

Daddy or Chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

pred , pass the joint smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

on the muppet show tonight.....

hey, why not let ppl make their own choice of levels...home and away like?

or would that be too much change which it would seem so many people are allergic to around here. makes me very upset that does.

Your Imps Demand cable....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I have had quite eneogh of this CH-IE bashing and I vow to make it the greatest news site the internet has EVER seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

There will be a diferent challange every 2 week Dev so there will be plenty to suit everyone. I have a CTF capture challange planed for next time on one of Zoids maps. Right up you ally Dev. Give this one a go lads and it will give you a good idea how you compare to the rest of the irish quakers. I don't care how you play the level Camp go mental what ever your style is. wink.gif

All the suggestions have been noted Lads some good some ok but all will be considered. Nice to have you back EWJ. Later. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 21-02-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Kewl Jedi, I'm kinda keen on the whole idea as the net frankly sucks for Q3 even given my isdn sad.gif
    I just cant rail for **** and I was hoping for a map that wasnt so rail oriented is all...
    Didnt want ta **** ya off man :pp

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Now hang on a minute. Excuse the **** out of me but in the opening line I read
    "I'm open to any suggestions."

I made a suggestion because as it happens I'm very interested in this competition and was thinking along the same lines as bunny (the DM4 challenge we had ages ago).

All I am saying is that it would be NICE to have a level that isnt all camp/rail and has a decent selection of weapons (not just rl/rail). If you dont want to change, fine dont change, I'll probably still enter for the laugh but all I'm saying is I think it would be a more interesting competition on a different level and I suggested one. you asked for feedback!

Christ everyone drop a frickin chill pill.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

scut scut scut, yoink egg, scuuuuut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Nay bother wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

Andy it wont be good until i get a column. smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

/me shivers

I could imagine you with a column Phil, we would have to break off all relations with Great Britain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

it would be like quake but in real life!! I love to see a demo of that smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

one sends a tenner to my address

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

If I see one, I'll tell him. What clan does he play in again?

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Bunny writes:
    >scut scut scut, yoink egg, scuuuuut

ah! Its yoink egg, skut skut skuut, *yoink* fool you!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

How does one go about getting a column?

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Advertisement