Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lack of N-gage Games in Wexford

Options
  • 06-01-2004 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

i got an N-Gage for christmas, and im really liking it, its brilliant i think. But the lack of games in wexford is unbelieveable not one shop that stocks the n-gage actually have games for it. i went into Xtra-Vision and i asked how much tomb raider for the n-gage was and she said €49, okay that was fine so i said i'll take one.....only they didnt actually have it or any other game, and that goes for 3G, Hagans Technology and Computer world dont even stock the N-gage. But i went into another Xtra-vision store and asked do they have any n-gage game and he said that he doesnt think so but he'll go check, and he came back with 2 games Pandamodium and Ray-Man 3. I was so sick of waiting that i bought Ray-man. okay, rant over....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

n-gage games cost 49 euros.

ffs that's put me off buying the n-gage and the games themselves.

even what will be the best fps in the world Half-life2 will be cheaper than that.

maybe it's just rip off ireland at work and what a fine job it's doing :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Tbh i wouldnt be a big fan of the n-gage, for the same price you could have a gba sp and some really good games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Originally posted by rainbow kirby
    Tbh i wouldnt be a big fan of the n-gage, for the same price you could have a gba sp and some really good games!

i have a GBA SP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Well, it is a fairly niche handheld. Plus it's not exactly selling like hot cakes. That probably explains the small availability of games in Wexford, but since you can buy them online (and at a lower cost), what's the problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

You live in Wexford , theres your problem ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Wexford is a nice place, Im just back from a LAN party down there and one of the guys at it had an Ngague and all!
    It is crap as a phone though.

Advertisement