Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motorbike Service?

Options
  • 06-01-2004 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Suggestions on the best and cheapest places to get a bike fully serviced?

Best and cheapest are rarely the same place!

Thanks,

Luc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭valen

If you are in Dublin, The Italian Center (which have now moved to a pokey place on North Circular road) are both good and cheap. Never screwed me over, always sorted the bike out.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

Another Dublin based repair shop is North Dublin Motorcycles. Haven't used them myself but have heard positive things. I do basic servicing (oil, plugs, filters, chain, cable replacement, brake pad replacement) myself.

Have gone to Permier Motorcycles in Inchicore for puncture repairs and they're reasonable and service is fine.

Have searched on motorcycle-ireland but nothing of real substance came up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

What bike do you have Lucutus?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

on a somewhat unrelated note (and because you all deserve to know), my bloody service today cost €250 :(

really have to learn how to do it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

If you're willing to venture outside of the big shmoke, RedLine in Rathdrum have always done a grand job on my bikes.. Very reasonable, and they work away in front of you, so you can be sure that they're doing the right job..

The money you save makes it well worth the 20 mile trip out there...
    (If you have the time!).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

Ive gone to this place for the last two years, used to be Celtic. They are
    really good.

They open late Thursdays as well I think.

www.scottsbikes.ie

Advertisement