Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Signed Up For Clickserver

• 06-01-2004 11:08am
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Now i have to wait to be approved etc. Takes up to 14 days seemingly. Anyone do this recently?

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

hope all goes well for you,

tip..
    i hear if you unplug any caller id things and spare phones your more likely to pass the line test.

ps hope you didn't order from eircom or iol first, that can delay it loads, where abouts are you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Took about 11 days in total for me to be connected. It's great ! :D

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I heard about thay experience with eircom signing up yer man, and delaying it loads.Went straight through utv. Pity about the usb modem though. I'm sure i can pick up one at some stage. I've got only the one phone attached to the line downstairs, and the computer upstairs. I'm in shannon, so hopefully i'll manage to get going soon!

Advertisement