Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Dover to Dublin!

Options
  • 06-01-2004 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Ah, the power of the Inernet (well, hopefully!) I've started a thread on the Dover noticeboard in an attempt to get Dover to play Ireland. If nothing else, they'll realise how popular they are in Dublin and their cds will become available in the shops.

The link for the boards in on the bottom, right-hand corner of here http://www.dovercametome.com/ Don't worry, it's all in English as well as Spanish. You will be asked to register and give an email address, but that's it, it will take a few seconds.

Many thanks to the listeners who have already posted their support.

Cheers all,

Pearl

Sunday Morning Coming Down, Sundays, 11am to 1pm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭sanvean

I have also listed my support.

just wondering, though. I've heard you playing many dover songs, but wondering whether they're all from the one album? and if so, which one? if not, can you recommend an album?

I guess amazon would be the best bet for getting them, unless you have any other ideas?

thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

The Dover album in the studio is "I was dead for 7 weeks in the city of Angels", which is where most of the tracks come from, it's their second last album. Sometimes I bring in the album before that, "Devil came to me", I have that at home. I got that from www.amazon.de

I have a friend going to Barcelona this weekend and is bringing me back "The Flame", their new one not available on German Amazon for another while yet.

Bye the way, thanks for posting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭sanvean

Thanks for the info...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

I got "The Flame" by Dover! Except I don't really have it yet, it's somewhere in Cellbridge and I'm the other side of the city, but am hoping to receive delivery any day soon. *Hopefuly* I will have it by Sunday.

Advertisement