Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Ready to go' & 'Speak Easy' Users please read

Options
  • 21-02-2000 8:28pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For those of you using ready to go and speak easy mobiles who are paying 80p and 75p per minute respectively at peak times, theres a way to get your peak calls for only 26p per minute, but I'm not posting it here or telling anyone who I don't know personally because I don't know exactly what the craic is with it, I know it's not a scam but I think it's a test thing ATM cause not a whole lot of people seem to know about it yet.

Mail me for details ONLY if I know you personally, otherwise don't bother.

Blade

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Bah frown.gif
    - Munch
    - Visit The Fortress

[This message has been edited by Stephen (edited 21-02-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

Gimmi Gimmi me email is blaster@oceanfree.com

Tnx B

Blasta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Cheap plug !!! Altho does sound very interesting. Is this quake related to tongue.gif

Copyright Notice

This article is Copyright © bubbles 2000. Additionally, the contents including links and on-line images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of bubbles. All rights are reserved.

When you read this post you agree that:
    a) You may read bubbles posts for information only.
    b) You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about bubbles posts. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
    c) You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
    d) You may not modify the information found in bubbles post without the express permission of bubbles.

Disclaimer:
    Bubbles makes no representations about the content and suitability of this information for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
    Bubbles disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties or merchantability and fitness. In no event shall bubbles be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, rising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information contained in bubbles posts.

Advertisment
    Please visit the save the bubbles foundation @ http://www.triberspace.com All donations go to a worthy cause.
    Make a donation today and receive a free pencil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yeah yeah slightly amusing the first time

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Blade lad,

Mail me those details please.

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Just to add to my last post...

It seems that this doesn't work on eircell phones, just the esat speak easy ones unfortunately, as eircell have this particular type of number barred. So apologies to anyone whos on Eircell that I've mailed already. I'll let yous know if this situation changes.

Blade

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

you all only finding out about this now? Jeez I've been using it for the past month or two.
    Blade the situation wont change for the the eircell phones the number that you speak of is esat only.

There is also another number that lets you make international calls at 30p a min. And I'm not telling! smile.gif

ChRoMe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Yes yes...

And then there is the Sim Card Disable code ... Mobile Phones are still the tool of the devil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Jeese,
    yee really are a load of close mouthed elitists folk.
    there is aa phone number in gateway that you can phone and they will patch you through to the number you wish to dial. I don't know the number, yet but will post when i get it.

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you in gateway verb?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

if u had any idea of the full sh!t that can be done with mobile you'd laugh and cry at once... for a long time
    there was this woman in england before christmas who disabled the clock circuits in per paid phones... put credit in once and it never runs out.......

MiCr0
    _who_knows_FAR_to_much_about_gsm_networks_

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Go on, elaborate smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Jeese,
    yee really are a load of close mouthed elitists folk.

nah, thats just chrome smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

NO WWWman, dcu student guy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

blade my boy, go on and tell me; ive got a family of starving kids to feed and talk is not cheap.... steve@spinsol.com and i hope it doesnt involve vast amounts of techy stuff cos all i know about mechanical stuff is anglegrinders
    besides, if you dont mail me ill have to get you ******ed at trinlan...... smile.gif

Advertisement