Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake3 Homepage

Options
  • 22-02-2000 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

why the hell isnt this updated ? It takes about 3 minutes to update a page.If the author isnt interested in it why should anyone else participating ?

Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

whos homepage?
    just quake3s homepage??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Ugh, nobody goes to www.quake3arena.com anyway, so why should we care?

<< Arf Arf >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

what i shoulda said there was quake 3 LEAGUE homepage smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Here you go have a read here for the moment. The page will be updated as soon as MP gets a minute. We are all up to our eyes with normal life stuff at the moment.

http://www.clanlink.com/ps/iq3w4/Week4.htm

Jedi

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Very quick to complain these youngsters.

M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

my
    if he only wasnt so dim and actually asked questions, or looked on the boards he might have found that out a lng time ago:/
    G

Daddy or Chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

your one to talk, "i dont know how to reply to a message so ill make a new topic, o wait doh theres a reply button"
    lamo sunglasses.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 23-02-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

lol, im being called dim by pred. PRED YOU ARE DIM. i know about that page, i was talking about the official one.
    heh youngsters ? smile.gif im talkin about when in the first iqcl season u could go on 3 minutes after a game and get individual stats, tables etc !
    it made it even more fun !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

i think there is a stats thing out actually memeb if i look for it:/
    And john u smelly mosher that button doesnt load on the unix machines for some reason and it had been a long time since i posted tongue.gif
    G

Daddy or Chips?

Advertisement