Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leprecon (?)

Options
  • 21-02-2000 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

sos, cant rem how spell it,

sky, what time do ppl need to turn up for this lan and what time do we get kided out at...? iv looked over your page, and cant see any times. Also, i can leave my PC there over sat night right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Last I heard we were setting up on Friday night and it would be similar to DubLan in its kickout times. sad.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

man, u replyd quick, u must be as board as me.

I wont be there friday night, ill come early sat tho, if i can still move...

re,

soon asia and the europe CPL will kickoff, after TX CPL...show me the money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Your all talk ser smile.gif

I bit you havent even practiced Q3 at all. Prepare to take it at Trin.

ok, i was just woundering, who made this board? cos xsreality has the same style msg board...
    http://www.xsreality.com/

• Advertisement

lol, prepared? far from it realy...

man, i will go and get the game while im in dublin i guess? and install it there.

hehe? if anyone loose's to me at this lan, u should giveup FPS games.

also, go check ceno's page, his comments rule:>
    www.barrysworld.com/cenobite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

oh i c, cheers geeza !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

rite i know the place but i need times when we start and finish.
    Any good clubs in dub where ppl can go afterwards like near enough to the place?
    g

Daddy or Chips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Right, more details, just hot off the press or something.

Setup will be beginning any time from 4pm onwards on Friday. If you are there earlier or the night before etc, we can store your computer for you if you want. We might get some play in Firday night (ya know, setting it all up, making sure it works), but we will be kicked out about 10pm at the latest.

Saturday, doors open 10am, close roughly 9pm (though this depends on the guards that are on at the time.)

Same again Sunday, with about a 6-7 close up time. COmputers of course can be left set up overnight, security will be there etc.

The main event is now of course the q3 1on1, sponsored by nethouse (cheers again lads), I still hope to run a seeded event.

Club for Friday/Saturday night, anyone for some suggestions?

K Ill keep people updated during the week, thats all for now

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Not much point planning a club in advance - but there's plenty of good bars around there where we can go to make decisions.

Long Stone
    O' Neills
    JRB's

JAK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

dave,
    could you give me a final list of how many ppl are coming to this ? need to know for the ordering of rolls, dead pig etc.
    drop it in to the jcr or mail it to me.
    cheers
    cian

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dave, I'll come down about 7pm and give a hand with stuff (or just stand around uselessly and make sarcy comments and demand my server NOW NOW NOW... I havent decided which yet)

Talk to you then.

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Ill probably have killed myself by then, but cheers anyway smile.gif

Harvey Ill see you about 3 if your around.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

dave , ill be arriving at between friday 3 - 5 roughly , 1000 feet of cat5, 100 connectors, a crimper, 2 hubs, 5 pc's and the most vicious q3 players from here all on my back smile.gif so be ready , we'll all be pulling our hair out and we will tie devore to a chair so he CANT DO ANY ORGANISING!!!!

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 23-02-2000).]

Advertisement