Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gender identity test thingy

Options
  • 06-01-2004 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

http://web.tickle.com/tests/genderidentity/
    ixoy says:
    Nadia, you're 57% feminine. You're also 56% masculine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with men. When we compare your results with other men it shows that you are somewhat more feminine than other men.

ixoy says:
    I'm the manliest man ever
    ixoy says:
    this test is stupid

hah, it's a woman-man ixoy thing ;)

*evil grin*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I got 38% feminine/62% masculine. says I'm somewhat more feminine than other men.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Ya, I was 44% feminine and 56% masculine and it says the same.

I always knew that ixoy was a fairy though, and he says he's butcher than me, pah ;)

:ninja:

0%/100% masculine. You're less masculine than other men, "HAHA TRAUMATIZED YOU".

Sweet. At least someone has a sense of humour.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Originally posted by moridin
    Ya, I was 44% feminine and 56% masculine and it says the same.

I always knew that ixoy was a fairy though, and he says he's butcher than me, pah ;)
    Well OBVIOUSLY the tests are either rigged or badly made :D
    Anyone who's met me - yes that means you both - know how absurdly false my score is. GRRR and RARRRR! I'm off to play some american football and work on my car!!!

• Advertisement

Brian says:
    I think if you tried to touch a football your bones would snap

ixoy says:
    I used to be terrified of the football in PE

ixoy says:
    Always felt it would hurt me

I rest my case, your honor :ninja:

When I finish working on my car, I'm going to the pub with my mates and getting the barlady to pull THREE pints of Miller at once! That should make me good and butch :)

That's the idea k! RARRR!!! Let's go break and smash things afterwards in a drunken brawl - another manly quality! And shout a lot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

damien, you're 55% feminine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

45% feminine, more feminine than moridin HA! i think not :P
    ixoy's is accurite, big girls knickers har har ;)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by azezil
    45% feminine, more feminine than moridin HA! i think not :P
    ixoy's is accurite, big girls knickers har har ;)
    Shurrup! You is a liar. The site is mistaken. Yes. That's it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭darkened_corner

"Mark, you're 72% feminine"

Um, thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Have you done the sprk gender test?

http://test.thespark.com/gendertest/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Emode
    6% feminine
    94% masculine

Spark
    86% Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

spark test guessed right ... I'm female... impressed with that

the other test said I was 65% female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

spark: 86% female

emode: 65% female

*such a girl :rolleyes: *

"Would you rather fall to your death or drown?"

Do I get bonus female points for answering "Uck, how morbid"?

The monkeys one - "Who will win". A, because the monkey in B is falling to it's death :D

Okay, results:

"You are definitely a man!"

unsure.gif
    scale_5.gif

Seem to be at the 50% mark in the scale.

Says 80% confidence.

I'm definetely a man. 86% confidence. Rarrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

emode: 66% feminine, 34% masculine.

sparky: definately female - 80% confidence.

Must show this to my mother, she lectured me about getting too masculine over Christmas, and she thinks I'm straight! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

"You are definitely a man!" 86% confidence

gggrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭darkened_corner

THE SPARK GENDER TEST:
    "You know, for every question, we track very carefully what each gender answers. This allows us to guess with the utmost accuracy what you are. And in the rare case where we guess incorrectly (like now), we have the opportunity to learn from nature's mistake. You. People like you, who walk the scary line between man and woman, are *very* helpful in understanding exactly what it means to be human. Thanks, and good luck."

AAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

well I thought I'd try this for the craic

now I'm confused!

anna, you're 55% masculine

This is based on how you scored on a variety of traits that, founded on classic research and our own studies, are typically associated with men.

You're also 45% feminine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with women. When we compare your results with other women it shows that you are somewhat more masculine than other women.

But what is gender identity exactly? A person's gender identity is defined by the extent to which they see themselves as masculine or feminine. Every person possesses both masculine and feminine qualities to some degree, however the extent to which each person has these qualities differs widely. While you were taking the test, we calculated your scores in 6 areas typically defined as masculine and 6 areas typically defined as feminine.

so, should I be off to the Dam for a sex change then? :dunno:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Both tests were way out for me.
    I'm a girl, yet my results were:

Spark
    You are definitely a man!
    86%

Emode
    You're 10% feminine

This is based on how you scored on a variety of traits that, founded on classic research and our own studies, are typically associated with women.

You're also 90% masculine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with men. When we compare your results with other men it shows that you are somewhat less feminine than other men.

But what is gender identity exactly? A person's gender identity is defined by the extent to which they see themselves as masculine or feminine. Every person possesses both masculine and feminine qualities to some degree, however the extent to which each person has these qualities differs widely. While you were taking the test, we calculated your scores in 6 areas typically defined as masculine and 6 areas typically defined as feminine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Oh dear, apparently I'm 81% feminine :D

Guess I better go out and grow me some boobs then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

75% feminine. ugh. anyway, its all bull****. just coz i dont play touch football after thanksgiving dinner. :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

34% feminine/66% masculine.

The test was stupid, no subtlty. I could easily get 100% in one or the other if I wanted.

Advertisement