Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oh my?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

I don't get that over the lan ffs smile.gif Irish telecommunications suck so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

*sobsob*
    When O Lord ?
    WHEN?????????????
    *sniff*
    Wish We could have cable sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

wtf one of those gits has a 5 ping lol, i dont even get that to myself biggrin.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

It must be a balls for Exor when his ping shoots up from 3 to 5 - serious lag.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Yeah, I imagine he spent ages on his config and his windows network settings so he could get that crucial 15ms advantage over all those other high-pingers in the game. What a guy!

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

ya look at it this way his ping increased 66% like smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

*sob* I get ping 60 to myself sad.gif. No, I'm actually serious, 60. I'm not even sure if I can bring myself to end my post with the sunglassess gif. Well, maybe I can sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Heh i got a 70 ping over a parallel cable to Q2...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

??!!?? Edited by any chance? I couldn't get that to meself if i turned everything off except the console.

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

nope, its real.

you will find any good players will have good PCs(p3 600+) and good lines.

im mad about the lines hear, modem is worse joke ever. I realy miss ISDN now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement