Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New cards

Options
  • 06-01-2004 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

Is there any way of adding to the cards that already exist in "The Gathering"? I've made a couple up myself from the template, and I'd like for people to be able to get the most out of them. The cards always seem to bring that little bit of humour to a dull thread, just when its needed.

If not, could we try to establish some kind of review comittee for new entries?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Most people post them up on the Pix'n'Mix forum I think. They can get added to the main list if they're any good easily enough, just ask an admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by mr_angry
    If not, could we try to establish some kind of review comittee for new entries?
    I nominate herbie747 as head of this comittee.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

We'd need somebody with a hefty sense of sarcasm. My vote would be for Amp.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by ecksor
    Most people post them up on the Pix'n'Mix forum I think. They can get added to the main list if they're any good easily enough, just ask an admin.

Thanks for the vote Mr Angry but what ecksor said.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

assgroove.jpg

© SyxPak & Phaxx 2003-2004

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Thanks Syx. The irony of being "carded" in this thread feels about as bad as it can get...

I didn't even realise that Pick n' Mix still existed! I thought it was one of those like "Bubbles" that got lost in the last reshuffle. Well, there you go. Cards posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I thought it was one of those like "Bubbles" that got lost in the last reshuffle.
    No, it's still there under Community > Public

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Damn right...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i thought you were dead or abducted by aliens or something??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

We'd need somebody with a hefty sense of sarcasm. My vote would be for Amp.

I'll do it if you ask nicely. I can just delete all those **** cards can't I? I haven't seen one that has made me laugh yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement