Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Diablo 2 programming

Options
  • 06-01-2004 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

If this is the wrong forum for this question, lemme know!

I've had Diablo II for a couple of years now, but havent played it in a while.

Several months ago, I copied the Installation Disk because the original CD was

starting to get a little damaged. The copy of the Installation Disk worked fine

then, but not anymore. I got a similar problem when trying to install Norton

Systemworks in work a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, I keep getting the 2 following

error messages, and I believe they have something to do with the codes and

programming of the specified files. I'm sure there has to be something I can edit

to make these problems stop. The error messages are:

d2sfx.mpq
    Error 0x00000017: Data error (cyclic redundancy check)
    (SafeSF.cpp:67)

d2sfx.mpq
    Error 0x00000001: Data error (Incorrect function)
    (SafeSF.cpp:67)

I'm most likely asking a bit much here, but I cant be sure since I know **** all

about this kind of programming! So if you have any tips and suggestions, please

let me know. If I have no way of preventing this problem, please let me know so

that I can stop wasting my time trying!

Thanks a million in advance.

Advertisement