Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who plays halo?

Options
  • 06-01-2004 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

Who here plays Halo and what server/s do yez usually go on?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Me!

I'm taken a brake from BF before I get DC and BFV, normally on one of the EU Bungie servers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Faust

everyone whos on boards.ie should play on one specific server though..but which one?

Originally posted by Faust
    everyone whos on boards.ie should play on one specific server though..but which one?

I play on the EU Bungie servers for three reasons - good pings, well moded, and I normaly get a server with just under 16 players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

yeh i usually play on the EU bungie servers as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Dave Roe

Yup, I've only plaued on the EU-Bungie servers too. Only got the game on Sunday and haven't played that much yet.

In fact can anyone just join a 'private' server - or does it appearing non-locked on the list make it a free for all anyway?

I'd like to get on a CTF or team slayer game with Irish people - anyone know of Irish halo clans?

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

do the bungie servers appear on ASE and what are they like for 56k

shin

Yeh they do appear on ase and i dunno what its like 56k i think its alrite :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yea, the EU-BUNGIE servers appear in ASE and are hosted in ireland which gives *us* great pings and *them* not so good ping times, for a refreshing change.

Are they 'modded' at all? I know a few teamkills will get you banned (I was TK'ing in self defense, I SWEAR!)

I normally play on EU-BUNGIE-CTF1 or EU-BUNGIE-CTF2

There's a #Halo.ie IRC channel on quakenet too.

What nick do you guys use in Halo? I'm same as here.

Luc

i'm faust :D ppl come to #halo.ie

Originally posted by Lucutus
    Are they 'modded' at all? I know a few teamkills will get you banned (I was TK'ing in self defense, I SWEAR!)

I not sure after the last few days of team killing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

can anyone tell me how to configure ase to get the bungie servers

cheers

shin

It should add the game automatically :/

Advertisement