Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie Question - sorta

Options
  • 06-01-2004 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭

I never really sorta played around with boards until now. Ive come out of my goldfish bowl that is the RPG form and want to explore boards a bit more, i know there are threads on these but ive tried in vain to look for them and can't find the answers to to my Q's anywhere.

How do you get your own journel and photo gallery for storing your own pics,
    from the threads ive found it seems like i have to send money (50 yoyo's isnt it) to boards.ie for a yearly subscription which i'll be glad to do but i dont know who or where to send it too.

I cant really find out how to get my own gallery as there isnt any options to upload images once i login on the gallery page any idea's? is this also part of the yearly subscription thingy?

again im sorry for the n00b Q's i should know better at this stage but as i said since going to the beer bashes ive come out of my shell and want to explore boards a bit more.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement