Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob, ISDN TA

Options
  • 24-02-2000 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Rob, I can get another ISDN TA for £60, dunno what its like but I can get it on try out basis, see if she's any good like. We have to get anohter one, I have to start playin properly again an I can't do that sharin a 64k line.

The TA is pci btw. Oh yeah, I don't know your e-mail addy in work wink.gif

Talk to ya l8r

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

ROFL the lads share a gaff but still communicate via the boards smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Cool! I don't suppose it's an Asus one by any chance... I was about to order one of those, they're nice cheap internal ones but they are supposed to give a good low ping. Thing is, when you add on the price of postage and sh1t from the UK, the cost fairly mounts up to well over 100 quid... So if I could get that TA for 60 and if it's any good, that would be sweet indeed.

Damn right about the 64k line sharing... Imagine, a classy stylish player like me having to share bandwidth with a pe0n like you! wink.gif (No seriously tho, I think connects to the likes of the UKCCL (United Kindom Crap Connections League) servers are bad enough without Sygate or the likes chipping in their extra 100Ms onto them...)

Oh yea... robert.fahey@assyst-intl.com is my work address. Feel free to send spam mail, jokes, or pr0n, everyone... I need things to keep me occupied during the day wink.gif

Shut up vagga wink.gif

You're sitting about 20 feet away from me and you're slagging me off on the boards still. *cough* Hypocrite *cough*

tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

Asus Internal PCI certainly seem to be the biz... All the UK players have been bl33ting at me to get one, but no bleedin' shop or supplier over here seems to be able to get one. Bah. If MBNA would ever hurry the fvck up with my CC.... ;_;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

http://www.solwise.co.uk/

Asuscom PCI internal, 28 ex vat methinks, out of stock atm, as am waiting on one meself smile.gif

Order me one while you're at it there then Noel. Good lad, I'll buy u a pint sometime tongue.gif

(most expensive pint you ever drank...)

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Cool so, I'll ring Dave now an sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

May I suggest that you look into FRITZ modems. German, as one would assume, and they fairly kick ass. Best I've used, and I've used a few. **** cheap aswell, anout 50 bills.
    http://www.avm.de/

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

theres only one TA to get, asus

its the best for sure.

every quake player in UK uses it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

They all think that Rovers and Fords are the bees knees too. smile.gif

I rest my case.

Hail To The King, Baby.