Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Bargins

• 06-01-2004 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I eventually went off and bought one of those 17" Grade monitors off www.dtl.ie i was talking about for 85 euro , to be honest I couldn't find any fault with it at all, the only thing that I could that was wrong was they were in different boxes and had no manual. The monitor itself was perfect. I think I did well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Currys in Limerick were selling 17" packard bell monitors for €99 before xmas, got one and the only problem was that there was no powercable with it, but currys provided one after i complained so that was really a minor thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Discovering

I am hoping to buy a 21" monitor of http://www.dtl.ie soon so good to hear you are happy with your purchase.

You really cant go wrong with 85 euro for a monitor can you.

It even has a 1 year warranty.

Advertisement