Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Return of the King

Options
  • 06-01-2004 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

i really need help on the last level of RotK

i won't mention anything specific in case people accidently read this post...

i cant seem to kill the enemy. I've read and follow the mission tip, but he just recovers every time.

HELP ME, PLEASE.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

I don't know how to do the spoiler thing so read on at your own risk...

This battle is stupid and an anti-climax to an otherwise great, albeit short, game.
    Basically you should move to the edge and lure gollum there and get him in between you and the edge. Then just start A-ing him and parry when he attacks. When he starts to wobble at the edge (which will happen if you keep hitting him at the edge) hit him again and he will fall but grab onto the edge so now just right trigger him and he'll fall off. He'll get back up and you'll have to do it a few more times. This is the only way to hurt him.
    It really is stupid...and annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 flats

Thanks Seifer, I'll try that.

It really does sound annoying and anti-climactic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by flats

It really does sound annoying and anti-climactic.

yes it is!

oh and to get a spoiler do -
    enter text here [/spoiler] <--

i use the ps2 control pad on my pc seifer, that post makes no sense to me :p i take it you mean the downwards stab yeh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Yeah sorry those are the xbox controls.
    A = fast attack
    Right trigger = downward attack

Advertisement