Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Problem with getting quote from quinn direct! - Pls Help

Options
  • 07-01-2004 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am buying a 2001 Fiat Punto ELX 1.2 Litre this weekend.

I got a phone quote from Quinn Direct for 2,800 euros fully comp, I have been told by friends that I may get a cheaper quote online.

When I put in my details etc into quinn's website I get message saying "Form Processed" and it wont let me go any further. So I presume I got this message because I have already received a phone quote.

I then used a different name but all the same details etc and got a quote for 2,350 euros fully comp.

What can I do next, no matter what I do I cannot use my surname and date of birth without getting the form submitted message.

Pls Help

tks

Neonitrix

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

I think it's just an error with the site. In any case you won't get a cheaper quote online. In my experience, the quote on the phone is usually cheaper.

Advertisement