Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leprecon location and final details

Options
  • 24-02-2000 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

OK,

Goldsmith Hall: Beside Pearse St Dart station, opposite Mahaffeys Pub. Its a one way system, so watch out, you have to come from slightly further out of town to be able to stop outside the building. Its big, its grey, it has large windows and there is space to drop stuff outside the front door.

Time: getting stuff together will begin at about 5-6, overall startup at about 6, or when the various hubs and cable arrive smile.gif

what to bring: a computer, duh, network card. also an adaptor, and if you have any spare extention leads (for power points) Id love them as we will be running power points from 2 serparate rooms (though the lan will only be in one of them, the other is off limits).

Friday we can be there till we are set up, and have tested the LAN smile.gif Saturday opens 10am, earlier if we are sorted, closes about 8. Same Sunday.

dub_map.gif

see this map. Trinity is teh big place with house of Ireland writen on it. The green and yellow line is the DART route. The building is where teh two intersect.

[This message has been edited by Skyclad (edited 24-02-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE ARROW WITH YOUR COMPUTER
    THATS A GAY BAR
    REPEAT DO NOT ARRIVE AT ARROW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

playd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Wow I just checked Ken, and your right.

How'd you know that?

I have gaydar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Ahh...that's the reason Ken? We just thought u were gay smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

What about us tax paying workers who can't make it into town for 5-6 on a Friday evening? sad.gif

But seriously, how disruptive would it be if some of us arrive on Sat. morning?? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

I wonk scuse me smile.gif

In any case it starts at 6 or so, meaning serves cable etc will be sorted about then

I cna be there till 9, 10, 11 if need be.

If you are going to be arriving after about 8.30 ,mail me, Ill try hold on for you.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

"i wonk scuse me ... "

sound's very dodgy that smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I'm so there (not at the gay bar but at the hall) smile.gif

ps... this time I will try not to pull out any plugs on any one wile their in the middle of a game smile.gif

I pulled the plug on Dublan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Hi, I won't be able to make it to this, I've got family stuff to take care of this weekend. Hope you all have a wonderful and 'triffic time daaawlings. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Advertisement

you will be owned by my 3l33+ sega rally skillz.

haha

Advertisement