Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well ill be shocked.. Breathe Cover

• 07-01-2004 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Ive just heard some Cover of the Pop song 'Breathe'...

Or else if got it wrong and ive just heard the original..

But ill be ****ing damned, its one of the best Piano/Vocal Pieces ive heard in a long time.. I have no idea who it is preformed by, whether the singer actually plays the Piano Acc. , or just sings, but all ill say is that it was seriously enjoyable to listen to and a damn good song. Very cathy n all.

Never thought much for the other pop versoin of it.

Anyone know the song im talking about.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Duritz

Cant remember the guys name, but i think you've heard the track from the CD "Better then the real thing"...its CD with irish acoustic bands/singers doing pop covers. ITs very good. a good version of "Sweet Dreams My LA ex" and "Cant Get You out of my head"

Very interesting what people can do with those songs, and a guitar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Rosey did the cover for that album alright, he was singing it live in out local shoppin centre when Ray Darsey was doing his show from there, I like the Damien Dempsy "I believe in a thing called love" cover too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i was hoping this was about a cover of the prodigy tune:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

LOL that would rule, A Tom Jones or Joe Dolan version of the Prodigy's Breathe or Fire Starter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah it's unbelievable! It's the main reason that I bought the "Even Better Than The Real Thing" album. I love the bit were he does the fast rap.

Ray D'Arcy has played other stuff by Rosey on his show, and I have to say, the guy is really talented!! I'd love to check out his album, if he's got one!

B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

Just shows you don't need any bling bling to rap like MF!;)

Advertisement