Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wwe royal rumble on setanta

• 07-01-2004 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Does anybody know if NTL have any plans of showing the WWE ROYAL RUMBLE this year.Setanta Sports have the live rights this year not SKy Box Office

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

This is discussed on the pro wrestling board. From what we've gathered it's only Sky subscribers that'll have it.

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Nero,

Can Chorus Customers order it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

if Chorus have Setanta then yes. maybe a special channel will be set up just for this event

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Check this out

http://www.setanta.com/tv/royal_rumble.html

I rang NTL on the number given there and they said they are in price negotiation with setanta for the event... Heres praaying cause ive watched the rumble live for the past 4 years in a row.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭silver_p

Hey guy's

Believe me when i say, yes, ntl are showing the wrestling ppv event on sunday and they are also broadcasting repeat showings on monday at 4 and 7pm.

How do i know..... i work for them.

Enjoy !!!

• Advertisement

heya silver_p.....will we have the repeats for free or do we have to select the time we want to watch i.e

watch @ 1am OR 4pm or 7pm

Unfortunately the only way you'll get to see any viewing 1am, 4pm or 7pm will be by booking the event.
    If you don't buy it, your stb (digibox) won't recieve the download required to authorise the showing of event.

no no thats not what i meant

i mean if we want to watch it at say both 1am and then 4pm do we have to pay twice?

If you purchase the event (only once), you will be able to view all broadcasts of this event.

As far as the event not being listed on the ntl website, well that is a marketing thing, all i can say is, the event is being broadcast by ntl & sky from setanta, take my word for it.

Advertisement