Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best recruitment company/website for IT professionals?

• 07-01-2004 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I have only had bad experiences with recruitment firms in the past and so haven't gone near one in nearly 2 years now but am tired of where i'm working right now and would like a change.

What do people regard as the best recruitment firms/websites for IT professionals?

I've heard ww.cpl.ie are good. Any opinions?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

They used to ring me every month or two to update my details, and they had a couple of technical support jobs to offer me (when I didn;t need them). The only ones who I heard much from after giving in my cv tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Kernel32

I got my current contract through CPL. There not too bad to work with but don't expect anything much from any recruitment company, even they lied directly to my face about when my CV was put forward for the contract, I got it anyway but you can't trust any of them.

Advertisement