Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 LEAGUE POSTPONED THIS WEEKEND

Options
  • 24-02-2000 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Since pred didn't catch this one earlier I presum hes not the only one. The a postponed a week to cater for the Leprecon lan in dublin. They will resum the following week.

There is only one game this weekend and thats the rematch between 4p and Hurlan. This will be played at the the LAN.

Jedi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

actually i did
    but eh i couldnt wait another week to get them excellant predictions tongue.gif
    like nogs!
    G

Daddy or Chips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

that sucks lads, just cause you lot all live in Dublin don't mean that life has to end just cause ye wanna play elsewhere :P

[This message has been edited by BugBlaster (edited 26-02-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

It doesn't suck! It rocks my friend, everyone after me...

I Love Dublin!
    I Love Dublin!
    I Love Dublin!

Lucutus of Borg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Up the Pale! Jackeens Rule! (literally)

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well Bugblaster, I think you'll find that if the people who have organised and are running the league, providing the server etc. want to do something else this weekend then it does actually mean that life has to come to an end.

If your definition of 'life coming to an end' is 'having to wait another week to play a game of q3' that is. Just have everyone connect to your comp on Sunday if you're that desperate for a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Shaft1

He was jokin hence the tongue.gif at the end of his sentence CT , so take the puss off your face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

tongue.gif

One ring to rule them all, One ring to to find them,
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

hehe, in that case whoever was down to play [ir] is now very lucky, at least for another week :P

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

Advertisement