Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 3 mod makers

Options
  • 24-02-2000 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Hey
    Okay I am looking for people that are interested in taking part in making a mod.If you can Code in q3 or make maps please mail me.
    irishrangers@ireland.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

soz greenhell, i know nothing, c u in training smile.gif
    ps: good choice in signing up illkillya, hes a good player and sound , nice one

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I've mailed someone in my clan who might be interested. He's made some cool Q3 maps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Sound man max

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

What kind of maps are you looking for. Whats the mod idea? I have done maps for a few different mods from q1,hl,q2 etc I also did a bit of work on the commerical TC Malice

my e-mail is dunnee@iol.ie or eamonn@dunne.net please send any mails to both (dont ask its complicated!)

ChRoMe

Advertisement