Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV e-mail server dead?

Options
  • 07-01-2004 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I dunno if anyone has had a problem retriving their post in the last few days but I've noticed that the mail servers for my three accounts (utv iol and indigo) are very hit and miss. Maybe its Opera or is it utv-internet?

edit> its opera......strange.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

UTV internet i'd say . No response form the server over the past few days but its ok now. I,m using UTV clicksilver .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its weird, I fired up Outlook Express and the 2500 e-mails waiting for me poured forth but with a couple of "halts" that lasted a few mins....I put that down to nervous exhaustion! I went back to Opera and sending was fine but only fitfully recieving..still bad now.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Opera , that brings me back to Connect isp who used to issue that to its users on floppy.

Outlook express is working fine for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

had lotsa problems myself with my utv mail last night too. I've found it's like that sometimes, just goes through a phase of not wanting to work no matter what.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

isp who used to issue that to its users on floppy.

....floppy? whats that then ? is it like an LP? I read about them in a history book somewhere !!

:D:D

Tinky

• Advertisement
Advertisement