Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Previous Posts

Options
  • 25-02-2000 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I would like to take this moment of your time to sincerely apologise to anybody that may be annoyed with the person who was posting up racist and blatant anti-competition material on the boards, this was not our intention.

Now to clarify that this evening's gaming session is on and that yes currently we are running an inbuilt 810 chipset, but hopefully you will come along and try to have a good time, and make up your own minds about the place, rather than having it made up for you.
    As regards Q3 all of the computers will have it up and running this evening.
    Again we apologise for any consternation that may have arisen in previous posts.

Yours Sincerely,
    Netscafe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

i dont think many ppl will turn up, there is a LAN event going on this weekend, and most (all?) the players will be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

well, its a bit late to apologise for what was some really racist propaganda. every1 knows that every1 is welcome at nethouse. As far as i am concerned, and i have been to your cafe as recently as today, nethouse will have my custom for a long time to come.
    The thing is, nethouse is more like home, u go there and its friendly and u have a laugh, and u leave with the feeling that the priority of the owners of nethouse is that their customers have a good time.
    the place is great, the staff are great and to be honest i know u have'nt had the best of starts that u could have had, but its still no excuse. its bad enough that the Irish people, (thats me, u and a few others), are beginning to get a reputation for being a nation of begrudgers without having a business company exclaiming that certain nationalities may not partake in gaming nights. I mean its like something from the 1920's when Coloured were not allowed to eat in the same places as other races.

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

whats a "Coloured" person?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

When I'm born, I'm black.
    When I'm hot, I'm black.
    When I'm cold, I'm black.
    When I'm sick, I'm black.
    When I die, I'm black.

When you're born, you're pink.
    When you're hot, you're red.
    When you're cold, you're blue.
    When you're sick, you're green.
    When you die, you're grey.

-And you call me coloured ?!

by P.P. Ouspensky (I think)

Apart from that Wyvernes completely right.

P.s. While I'm being "intellectual" did you know that chrome is latin for colour? Ironic int it?
    Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

[This message has been edited by amp (edited 27-02-2000).]

Advertisement