Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed!

Options
  • 07-01-2004 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭

I am in major bother. i have a project due next wednesday which is on designing a website with a flash intro. It doesnt have to a be a major thing but i dont know the first thing ablout flash having not really done it before and not really wanting to do it it ever.

I have no interest in any part of photo editing or website design. I wanna be a network technician.

Anyhow my site is on scanners and i really need some help. i dont know the first thing about flash.

I am looking to outsource the flash part for a reasonable sum (if anyone is interested) or can some give me a program or link that has an easier way to do flash then flash 5.

The details of the flash part of the project is that it must contain a few scenes with animation and text.

I was thinking of going along the lines of a text rolling across the screen in various directions with some graphics in each corner and a skip intro link and at the end of the movie a link to the main site.

Nothing fancy.

Please help guys.

:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Download a demo of Swish, it makes all that flashy text stuff really easy.
    Sounds perfect for what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

yup - sounds like swish will do da job for ye!

http://www.swishzone.com/

Advertisement